Hymn of the world


Hymn of the world


Hymn I hear
In the earth spin
An eternal love
For God and peace
So how did man
leave his good piece?
*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
Howl I hear
In the earth spin
And its echo
Burning the dead fields
Good bye, man’s last good piece
*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
When I listen to a temple
I hear fake prayers
I see Satan heirs
I see people wearing a cross
Or praying, in a day, five times
Doing the most horrible crimes
*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
Honest hearts aren’t many
Will they sing out loud
the hymn of the world?
Will they bring to the sky
the sun of faith?
*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
Will they feed the hollow souls?
Will they warm the frigid cores?
Show to the cruel ones
What’s fair and what’s unfair
Why care and why don’t care
 *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *
People here bleed
During night and light
They don’t know what they need
They just die unknown
Instead of hearing life sounds
I hear last breaths in a new tomb..

Rahma Sghaier
November 27, 2011


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés