Chronicles of a Brainless Existence


Chronicles of a Brainless Existence 


Lost in the endless labyrinth of existence 
Seeking the truthful meaning of my essence
In the deepest hole
In the darkest space
I feel small
I am not whole
I am nothing
***************************
The eternal dilemma 
A vortex blew my mind
Who am I?
Am I a soul?
Am I a corpse?
Do I exist?
Can I resist?
***************************
Lost in the enigma of all the times
Seeking definitions for all the crimes
Who are we?
Creatures of one God?
or sons of anarchy?
***************************
An infinity of philosophies
still living in one's mind
An infinity of pathologies
still killing the human kind
***************************
The human in me
the only part I can't save
Who said we're superiors?
Who said we're out of the cave?
***************************
I can't see the light
in this bloody hurricane 
We still kill, we still fight
Same wars, same greed
same 'us", same need:
We kill for power
We kill for money
Shame on us
The brain left the body!


Rahma Sghaier
July 23rd, 2012

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés